- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||2.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
This range was the best choice. I love the self clean feature, helps save the extra clean up and the smart controls are impressive
Renovation of my 49yr old kitchen and replaced a GE wall oven! Great buying experience and installation was painless!
Replaced a 10 year old Magic Chef wall oven which never seemed to cook correctly. This one has a LED readout that indicates temperature.If this is not enough you can adjust the oven temperature up or down 35 degrees down the road.
Works great, pre heats really quickly. Not very large, so you may not be able to put in a full cookie sheet sideways.
I purchased this unit because it was the only option to replace a 40yo gas wall oven in my mobile home. With some modifications to the opening (raised platform and finishing boards to enclose gaps), I'm very happy with how it looks. Planning to start cooking for the holidays.
Heats up quickly, controls are easy to use. Temperature control is accurate as far as we can tell. Our previous oven was a double oven circa 1969 - this is a huge improvement!
My family isn't very tech savy, so they love this oven for its ease of use. The self cleaning feature is great too. Takes some time but no more of those insane oven cleaners that make you cough and stink up the house.
I bought this on 5-2-2017 and eversince I bought it has problem with sensing and maintaining tempreture and hecnse does not bake. It has problems with Control Board, Tempreture sensor and overlay
This is a third oven in my kitchen, so I didn't need all the bells and whistles. It is an attractive, and functional oven. It has every feature I need for an additional oven, except a self clean feature, which I would have preferred. I couldn't find that in an oven that would fit the space I had.
I have a limited space (24" wide) so there were 2 choices and the GE was the best choice. Very functional, but my existing roasting pans won't fit. The fan is a bit loud too, but that's the new norm. It was the best option of the two options.
- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- Standard Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
- 2 Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Installation Notes
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets should be placed to avoid interference with the handle
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data
- Self-clean oven: Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
- Clear View window: Clear window makes monitoring food simple
- Interior oven light: Illuminates the oven interior
- Two oven racks: Durable to securely hold any cookware
- Multiple oven rack positions: Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity