- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65
|CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Burner Set 3 QTY
|4.8 Cu. Ft.
|Burner Set 1 QTY
|Burner Set 1 Output
|Burner Set 2 QTY
|Burner Set 2 Output
|Burner Set 3 Output
|Burner Set 4 QTY
|Burner Set 4 Output
|Digital Temperature Display
|Number of Burners
|Cooktop Control Type
|Broiler Element Location
|Cooking Surface Features
|Digital Temperature Display, Sabbath Mode
|Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Viewing Window
This range is fine. It does not have a kitchen timer or any kind of display. I didn’t realize how helpful it is knowing what time it is while cooking. I will say that we have only had it for a few weeks so it could be because it is new, but there is a pretty significant gas smell when turning on the...
This is such an amazing model. I love the spacious interior and the upgraded stylish look of the exterior. I like how it is a self clean oven, making cleaning up very simple as well as the simple touch controls that help cooking to be easier than ever. Happy with this unit.
The GE 30" freestanding gas range is perfect for people like me who just want to be able to cook. For those who cannot afford or do not want lots of extras, this is a great choice -- without all the bells and whistles.
I have always had a bad range because they are more efficient.
I really like having my GE gas range in my guest house. Many people prefer an electric stove to a gas stove but I love my gas stove so much. GE did a phenomenal job when they made this gas stove. It has lasted over four years and it always gets my food perfectly cooked.
Havent had it long but meets my needs at a reasonable pric
Attractive Design, Easy To Clean, Heats Up Quickly, High-Powered Burners
Burner grates don’t fit into the molding properly. They rock back and forth and make it tough to cook. Occasionally they’ve moved when I’ve had something hot on the stovetop, which is more than a little unsafe. Oven works great and otherwise it’s a solid stove.
Pros: I like the individual grates. Makes it easy to lift off and clean and the broiler is in the oven. Only con is the drawer for pots is a little flimsy. I just don’t put too many heavy items in it. Overall love cooking with gas again after having used an electric stove for a while.
When the stove in our rental unit finally gave up we figured that less frills equals less things to break. We are quite pleased with our choice of this stove - looks, utility and price. Our tenant loves it and tells us it works perfectly
The range is comfortable and enjoyable to use. The features are top quality and help me have a better cooking experience
- Delivers a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements.
- Contains spills and make cleaning quick and easy.
- Enjoy a high-end look with a durable, matte coating.
- Smooth surface makes cleaning by hand easier.
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once.
- Audible preheat signal
- Auto oven shut-off
- Certified Sabbath mode
- Delay bake option
- Electronic clock and timer
- Hi and low broil
- Oven control lock capability
- 2 racks
- 6 rack positions
- LP conversion kit
- 13,000 BTU burner: Delivers a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements
- Precise Simmer burner: Delicate foods don"t burn with low, even heat
- Sealed cooktop burners: Contains spills and make cleaning quick and easy
- Black matte steel grates: Enjoy a high-end look with a durable, matte coating
- Standard clean oven: Smooth surface makes cleaning by hand easier
- 4.8 cu. ft. oven capacity: Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Flexible broiling: Use any sized pan under the broiler for maximum broil flexibility