- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
I had previously owned one of these models and really liked it, so I purchased another one.I like that it is big enough for most things and has a lot more power than the smaller microwaves.
This GE microwave is repalcing a very similar GE version that started to give an odor. The new one is the identical size & wattage. However, it does not heat or cook as well as the old one.
I'm glad I purchased this microwave. Love the under-plate system it uses for rotating the glass plate. Only one criticism, the numbers are a little hard to see from a high point of view. If you are a short person, the numbers will be clear to you, but a taller person may not see the complete number.
This is a replacement for my old GE microwave which was black and rusted out. Heavy rust on all sides but mainly the bottom rear corner where it made a hole. When running, the edges of the rusted hole would sometimes spark and burn, lighting the interior with small fires.
This is my 3rd GE microwave. One of them only lasted a couple years, it had a wiring problem and overheated and quit. I tore it apart to see if I could fix it, and found the problem, decided to scrap it and buy another. Bought the same model because I liked it so well.
The microwave replaced a similar 19 year old microwave that still worked but rusted-out on the inside. Although is nukes as the old one, the workmanship of the door assembly is not as good as the old. Yes, I do expect this product to last 19 years too
This is my fourth GE Microwave. The first lasted 3 years. The second lasted 8 years. The third lasted 3 months and a few days. The 4th is still working, so far. I like the features on the Microwave, that's why we keep buying them, but the push button on this last oven seems very flimsy and I wonder...
the control panel is a little loose and the door doesn't shut tight without slamming it shut. It's a bit of disappointment. otherwise it's OK.
Unfortunately our microwave is of the built-in variety and this model of GE is the only one that fits. For that reason this is the 3rd one we've purchased in 4 years--the first last 3 yrs, the second 3 months. We'll see how this one goes. Like the features but the quality seems to be lacking.
Great microwave !In 42 years we have had 6 Microwaves. 4 Have been GE models .Two Have been other brands .The other brands lasted les than three years !GE is the way to go!
- 1.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- 1100 Watts(IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Weight and Time Defrost
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Instant-On Controls
- Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
- Control Lockout
- Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
- Timer On/Off
- Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you
- Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls: Instant-On Options
- Beverage, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Vegetables, Chicken, Fish
- 1.4 cu. ft. capacity: 1100 Watts(IEC-705 test procedure)
- Sensor cooking controls: Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Weight and time defrost: Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Turntable: Rotates food throughout the cycle
- Instant On controls: One-touch instant operation
- Control lockout: Helps prevent accidental activation
- Timer on/off: Minute timer helps keep you on track