GE 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Dishwasher Features||China/Crystal Setting, Electronic Display, Energy Star, Hard Food Disposer, Water Heater|
|Number of Spray Arms||3|
I bought this as an inexpensive replacement while trying to sell the house. The dishwasher is very basic but does the job necessary with a fair amount of noise. I would not have chosen this model for my forever home, but I am satisfied with the purchase overall.
This product is designed for practicality and efficiency. It has exactly every feature you need, and doesn't include the pointless features of overpriced brands and models. There is plenty of space for food. The product is not too loud. This product is my new best friend.
The best dishwasher for the money on the planet. The black finish is very good, and the size is excellent. Very happy with the purchase.
Simple. Looks good. Washing good and fast. But I bought it like console machine and when received I was found that it is built in. And I had to built for it box from plywood.
Absolutely delighted, my old Dishwasher failed 2 years ago, hand washing Dishes isn't my thing My New One is so quiet and efficient, I almost forget I have a new one.
this was installed our new home 11/16. it generally does clean properly , but lacking some features that i am sure are available on a higher end washer. top rack is not adjustable so taller glasses will not fit; rather loud when running; inner surface seems to show water stains easily we have to use...
Great price for a simple, reliable GE product. No fuss, nothing complicated. It is a little loud - as are most dishwashers, but I just let it run when I leave the house.
We have this unit in our home, and it was put in for us by the listing agent... It does not get that warm inside, so I have no idea how well it sanitizes the dishes. I can ope it on the hot cycle and grab a piece of silverware.
This was included in our house by the builder. Feels very "contractor grade" it works, but has a tough time getting large loads clean. Top rack won't fit "regular" sized glasses in the side slots. Overall feels more like an apartment dishwasher. It does the bare minimum though and looks decent.
I bought this dishwasher for a second kitchen in our lower level. We use it mainly for pet dishes and when we eat outdoors in the summer. The racks are weird. The supports for the dishes are too low or something.
- 5-Level Wash System
- Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly
- Two-Stage Filtration with Extra Fine Filter
- Extra filtration keeps water clean
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- Grinds food into small particles that are washed away
- Hot Start Option
- Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance
- Insulation Blanket
- Adds improved sound performance
- Standard Upper Rack with Tower
- Rack is designed for simple loading and unloading
- Up To 12-Place Setting Capacity Racking
- Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once
- Quiet Operation
- 62 dBA motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- Great for heavily soiled dishes and cookware
- ENERGY STAR Qualification
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- 5-level wash system: Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly
- Two-stage filtration with Extra Fine filter: Extra filtration keeps water clean
- Piranha hard food disposer: Grinds food into small particles that are washed away
- Hot Start option: Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance
- Insulation blanket: Adds improved sound performance
- Standard upper rack with tower: Rack is designed for simple loading and unloading
- Up to 12-place setting capacity racking: Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once
- Width: 24"
- Height: 34"
- Depth: 25.75"
- dBa: 62