- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Dishwasher Features||Energy Star, Hard Food Disposer, Made in the USA, Water Heater|
|Number of Spray Arms||1|
I purchased this dishwasher because it was the same one I had for 13 years ,it washes even better than my old one I had a leaking problem with the old one for about a year so I decided to get a new one, I am very happy with this one it also has been upgraded but was a fantastic price .
This dishwasher is perfect for light use, and I'm sure would hold up with heavy use if it's treated gently and not packed too tightly with dishes. The construction is not sturdy, in fact it's bordering on flimsy, which is why I say it's not the workhorse a KitchenAid is but it will be great for my...
Before this, the dishwasher has been decent. However just the other day it started acting up. The buttons on the front became unresponsive with a mind of their own. You couldn't change the wash cycle or anything and you couldn't even start it washing.
Low quality, Not durable
Better off hand washing... It consistently would not wash the powder soap off the dishes on the top rack. I was regularly cleaning about half the top rack dishes after every wash because they still had dishwasher powder soap bits still on them... finally just went and bought liquid soap...
I put this model dishwasher in all my clients rentals. they hold up to the abuse and easy to operate, inexpensive to purchase. My only issue the stores don't keep in stock. Cause they want to sell high end expensive. When not abuse they last 5 to 10 years
I love my new dishwasher and would recommend it anytime.
I purchased this dishwasher about six weeks ago for my winter condo in Florida, which I use about 4 months/yr, and did not want to go "top of the line". Here are a few of the differences between this and the more expensive dishwashers: It is not as quiet as the expensive units, but the noise level...
no temp boost
Very quiet and efficient. More than exceeded my expectations
Our repairman suggested after the second touch panel went out on our dishwasher. This one has the old dial and doesn't have the electronics to go out. It does have a smaller rack but for us that is not a real issue. Clean dishes are much better than a bigger rack.
This unit is very adequete for my household. It has not proved to be too noisey as some of the reviews have stated (I was worried about that prior to purchase). We do our dishes mainly while we are sleeping and it has been fine.
- 4-Level PowerScrub Wash System
- Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly.
- Two-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
- Extra filtration keeps water clean.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- Grinds food into small particles that are washed away.
- HotStart Option
- Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance.
- Short Wash
- Great for quickly washing loads of everyday dishes or glassware.
- 64 dBA
- Motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds 2011 federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- 5 Cycles/2 Options
- Allows you to select the combination that best cleans your dishes.
- Up to 12-Place Setting Capacity Racking
- Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once.
- 4-level wash system: Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly
- Two-stage filtration with Extra Fine filter: Extra filtration keeps water clean
- Piranha hard food disposer: Grinds food into small particles that are washed away
- Hot Start option: Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance
- Short wash: Great for quickly washing loads of everyday dishes or a quick load of glassware
- 64 dBA: Motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful
- 5 cycles / 2 options: Allows you to select the combination that best fits your dish load