- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Dishwasher Features||Energy Star, Hard Food Disposer, Made in the USA, Water Heater|
|Number of Spray Arms||1|
I bought this as an inexpensive replacement while trying to sell the house. The dishwasher is very basic but does the job necessary with a fair amount of noise. I would not have chosen this model for my forever home, but I am satisfied with the purchase overall.
I really needed a new dishwasher for my 2nd home and wanted something with excellence so I went to Appliances Connection and found this gorgeous GE. The features is everything I`ve been looking for, its 5 wash levels are so precise and powerful. Couldn`t asked for better
The best dishwasher for the money on the planet. The black finish is very good, and the size is excellent. Very happy with the purchase.
Simple. Looks good. Washing good and fast. But I bought it like console machine and when received I was found that it is built in. And I had to built for it box from plywood.
Absolutely delighted, my old Dishwasher failed 2 years ago, hand washing Dishes isn't my thing My New One is so quiet and efficient, I almost forget I have a new one.
This product is designed for practicality and efficiency. It has exactly every feature you need, and doesn't include the pointless features of overpriced brands and models. There is plenty of space for food. The product is not too loud. This product is my new best friend.
Great price for a simple, reliable GE product. No fuss, nothing complicated. It is a little loud - as are most dishwashers, but I just let it run when I leave the house.
We have this unit in our home, and it was put in for us by the listing agent... It does not get that warm inside, so I have no idea how well it sanitizes the dishes. I can ope it on the hot cycle and grab a piece of silverware.
this was installed our new home 11/16. it generally does clean properly , but lacking some features that i am sure are available on a higher end washer. top rack is not adjustable so taller glasses will not fit; rather loud when running; inner surface seems to show water stains easily we have to use...
I bought this dishwasher for a second kitchen in our lower level. We use it mainly for pet dishes and when we eat outdoors in the summer. The racks are weird. The supports for the dishes are too low or something.
- 4-Level PowerScrub Wash System
- Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly.
- Two-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
- Extra filtration keeps water clean.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- Grinds food into small particles that are washed away.
- HotStart Option
- Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance.
- Short Wash
- Great for quickly washing loads of everyday dishes or glassware.
- 64 dBA
- Motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds 2011 federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- 5 Cycles/2 Options
- Allows you to select the combination that best cleans your dishes.
- Up to 12-Place Setting Capacity Racking
- Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once.
- 4-level wash system: Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly
- Two-stage filtration with Extra Fine filter: Extra filtration keeps water clean
- Piranha hard food disposer: Grinds food into small particles that are washed away
- Hot Start option: Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance
- Short wash: Great for quickly washing loads of everyday dishes or a quick load of glassware
- 64 dBA: Motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful
- 5 cycles / 2 options: Allows you to select the combination that best fits your dish load