- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65
|CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|20.9 Cu. Ft.
|14.9 Cu. Ft.
|6.0 Cu. Ft.
|Number of Shelves
|Number of Door Bins
|Number of Baskets
|Energy Star, Ice Maker, Non Water Dispenser, Standard Depth
|Depth Without Handles
|Height Without Hinges
|Depth With Door at 90 Degrees
This is a good fridge that can be had for less than $1,500, but strong competitors from LG and Whirlpool can be had for even less. Shop around, or wait for a good sale.
GE's slate bottom-freezer sailed through our performance tests and looked good doing it. The slate finish does an excellent job of repelling fingerprints.
The GDE21EMKES is smaller, less affordable and less efficient than the competition.
This is my first bottom freezer refrigerator. I love it. The design allows me to easily see both the contents of the refrigerator and the freezer. The refrigerator shelves inside and on the door make storage easy. And, the ice maker in the freezer is easily accessible.
I wanted a fridge that not only stores all my food well but is also packed with comfort and convenience so I decided to go with this GE. I like that it has crispers that help provide longer freshness for my food as well as its adjustable shelves that help stock my foods suitable to my comfort.
Our Mother always wanted a bottom freezer refrigerator and loves the convenience of not having to bend or stoop down to see or take food from the refrigerator. The foods you use most are all at eye level and convenient and the frozen items you don't use as often are stored below.
I am so happy with my Refrigerator. It has more room than I anticipated it is bright when I open the door.And it is easy to see in the back of the shelves. The shelves on the door are wider and holds a lot more .
I scoffed at how my wife gushed about how good the water tasted from our neighbor's GE refrigerator water dispenser and thought nothing of it when we bought the same fridge. Wow. The water -is- markedly cleaner tasting than even the bottled stuff.
The temperature control panel placement is obtrusive. Prohibits easy access to outer top of refrigerator making it very difficult to reach my knife set and cannisters. Way too high!
We bought it couple of months ago and we are so satisfied with our choice. It has very easy maintenance, beautiful interior and exterior design, and large capacity. This product stand out of all the other appliances we have in our kitchen.
This fridge is a bit smaller than our last one but the space is more useable. Nice to be able to use all the storage space.
I only picked this GE refrigerator up because of the cumulative discounts offered by AppliancesConnection.com. After 4 years of unerring operation, I would have happily paid full price.
Love the refrigerator overall. Just one issue; the freezer handle keeps coming off when opening the drawer.
- Features 2 full-width adjustable glass shelves, 2 half-width humidity controlled crispers, 2 full-width door bins and 2 half-width door bins for diverse storage options.
- Gallon-sized milk containers can be stored in the gallon-storage door bin.
- Find exactly what you've been looking for under crisp, clear lighting.
- Make more space, exactly where you need it, with a drawer that moves across the entire width of the fresh-food section.
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice.
- Uses MWF replacement filter.
- Easy-to-reach controls display accurate temperatures.
- Drops interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings.
- 30" wide:
- LED lighting: Find exactly what you've been looking for under crisp, clear lighting
- Sliding snack drawer: Make more space, exactly where you need it, with a drawer that moves across the entire width of the fresh-food section
- Factory-installed icemaker: Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- Advanced water filtration uses MWF replacement filter: Reduces trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice* (* Removes 98% of ibuprofen, atenolol, fluoxetine, progesterone and trimethoprim. These pharmaceuticals are not necessarily in all users' water)
- Upfront temperature controls with actual temperature display: Easy-to-reach controls display accurate temperatures
- Turbo Cool setting: Drops interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings