- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Capacity||20.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||14.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||6.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Hinge Side||Right Hinge|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Door Bins||4|
|Defrost Type||Frost Guard|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Refrigeration Features||Energy Star, Ice Maker, Non Water Dispenser, Standard Depth|
|Depth Without Handles||34.13|
|Height Without Hinges||68.63|
|Depth With Door at 90 Degrees||61.25|
I wanted a fridge that not only stores all my food well but is also packed with comfort and convenience so I decided to go with this GE. I like that it has crispers that help provide longer freshness for my food as well as its adjustable shelves that help stock my foods suitable to my comfort.
Our Mother always wanted a bottom freezer refrigerator and loves the convenience of not having to bend or stoop down to see or take food from the refrigerator. The foods you use most are all at eye level and convenient and the frozen items you don't use as often are stored below.
I scoffed at how my wife gushed about how good the water tasted from our neighbor's GE refrigerator water dispenser and thought nothing of it when we bought the same fridge. Wow. The water -is- markedly cleaner tasting than even the bottled stuff.
The temperature control panel placement is obtrusive. Prohibits easy access to outer top of refrigerator making it very difficult to reach my knife set and cannisters. Way too high!
We bought it couple of months ago and we are so satisfied with our choice. It has very easy maintenance, beautiful interior and exterior design, and large capacity. This product stand out of all the other appliances we have in our kitchen.
I only picked this GE refrigerator up because of the cumulative discounts offered by AppliancesConnection.com. After 4 years of unerring operation, I would have happily paid full price.
After having to endure a fridge in its last functional months, my new GE refrigerator is an absolute dream. Easy setup, great Bottom Freezer design, and we love having a cold water dispenser!
Iâ€™m returning this appliance due to high pitch compressor. Â Sounds like a shop vac and can be heard throughout the house
Fulfills our need for clean, easy to use, and great storage.
This refrigerator is only one cubic foot larger than my last one, but it seems so much more roomy.
The GE GDE21EGKBB 20.9 Cu. Ft. Black Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star features upfront temperature management and turbo cool systems that work together to stabilize interior temperatures after repeated openings. This unit offers a factory installed advanced filtration system which reduces trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice. Adjustable glass shelves, humidity-controlled crispers, and LED lighting in the fresh food and freezer compartments keep contents fresh and easy to find. The black finish works well with any kitchen aesthetic.
- 30" wide:
- LED lighting: Find exactly what you've been looking for under crisp, clear lighting
- Sliding snack drawer: Make more space, exactly where you need it, with a drawer that moves across the entire width of the fresh-food section
- Factory-installed icemaker: Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- Advanced water filtration uses MWF replacement filter: Reduces trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice* (* Removes 98% of ibuprofen, atenolol, fluoxetine, progesterone and trimethoprim. These pharmaceuticals are not necessarily in all users' water)
- Upfront temperature controls with actual temperature display: Easy-to-reach controls display accurate temperatures
- Turbo Cool setting: Drops interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings