- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Energy Star, NSF
|Sanitize, Delay Start, Electronic Display, Energy Star, Hard Food Disposer, Stainless Steel Interior, Tall Tub, Water Heater
|Number of Spray Arms
|Number of Place Settings
For an MSRP of $649.00, the Frigidaire Gallery FGHD2433KF offers smooth performance that's matched by an elegant design. An interior control panel and tasteful external display will go well in any modern kitchen, and the strong performance of its Normal and Heavy Wash cycles will serve most cleaning...
Impressive cleaning. Impressive value.
The very definition of tunnel vision
This dishwashers is quiet, easy to start, has a good configuration to place dishes, glasses, utensils and even has wine glass holders! Cleans dishes well! I like the simple, smooth look of the smudge-proof stainless steel front. Looks great in our newly renovated kitchen
The controls are easy to figure out. I thought I would hate having them on the top of the door but I actually like it. Makes the unit look nicer. My one HUGE problem with this dishwasher is that my glasses won't fit on the top shelf. they are too tall.
Attractive Design, Cleans Well, Simple Controls
I just purchased my dishwasher on 6/10/18 and so far its great! It was easy to install, pretty quiet, and does a great job of cleaning the dishes. I LOVE the fact that the buttons are hidden and it gives the unit a true seamless look; in addition, the stainless steel handle definitely looks great...
I bought this dishwasher when I first moved in, 2 years ago. It is very good at washing the dishes and it is so quiet that most of the time I don't know it is even running. The stainless steel does not smudge. Normal and power settings are great.
The product is great and very easy to hook-up. Only issue was needed a different Water Connection valve which I had to purchase prior to installing.
Easy To Set Up, Easy To Use, Low Power Consumption, Quality Construction, Quiet Cleans Very Well
Didnt Come With Hook Ups
Hardly know it is running. Easy to install just follow the directions. Makes our kitchen look more modern.
Purchased for office breakroom. It does a good job, but nothing fancy. I would recommend it for limited use, but not where it would get a lot of use such as a big family.
great dish washer.
Attractive Design, Cleans Well, Easy To Load, Energy Efficient, Quiet, Simple Controls
Looks great, for the money it is a nice unit. I would go SS inside if I could do it again. Much quieter than my old unit, but since it's gray plastic interior, sounds kind of like rain hitting window (but quietly). Sometimes stays wet inside which I don't like.
It's ready, set, glow with the economical Frigidaire FFID2426TS 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star and its OrbitClean spray-arm system. With this stellar washing system and DishSense technology that adjusts cycle to grime level, no dish goes untouched by water or detergent. A stainless steel disposer grinds food to a fine, nonclogging dust, plus a high-temperature sanitize option cooks the bad bacteria, killing up to 99.9% in the process. With four wash cycles and options like a child lock, the Frigidaire FFID2426TS cuts through the muck on 14 place settings at once for glitzy dishes in a dash.
- Gives you better water coverage for a thorough clean every time.
- Pulverize food particles to help prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and enhancing your drying results as well.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button. Controls are intuitive and easy to use.
- Automatically adjusts the cycle time based on how much cleaning your dishes need.
- Clean more at the same time with a capacity of 14 place settings.
- Wash Cycles include Heavy, Normal, Rinse Only and Upper Rack.
- Enjoy a quiet environment while the dishwasher gets the job done.
- Keep the unit's controls locked to avoid unwanted operation.
- Maximize your energy and dollar savings.
- Self-Cleaning Filter
- Hi-Temp Wash
- Delay Start