Fein E-Cut Carbide Pro Blade 1 3/8-Inch (10-Pack)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Blade||Titanium coated Carbide|
|Size||1 3/8-inch (34.9mm)|
The Fein E-Cut Carbide Pro multi-tool blade cuts through what others can’t. With titanium-coated bi-metal carbide teeth and a TiN coating that helps the blade last 30x longer than traditional bi-metal blades, cutting through difficult materials has never been easier. The stainless steel construction of the Starlock mount and the high-quality, high-strength welds help to deliver optimal power transfer.
It has 30x longer life than bi-metal blades. The titanium-coated bi-metal carbide teeth give out high-performance in metal and other materials. The Starlock tool mounting (fits Bosch, Crafstman, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Ryobi, Skil, DeWalt). It is 1-3/8-inch long (34.9mm). It can cut through hard metals, hardened steel screws and bolts, masonry, rebar, and much more.
- 30x longer life than bi-metal blades
- Titanium coated bi-metal carbide teeth
- High performance in metal and other materials
- Starlock tool mounting
- The blade has the size of 1 3/8-inch
- Cuts hard metals, rebar, hardened steel, or more.
- Fein E-Cut Carbide Pro Blade 1 3/8-Inch (10-Pack)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty