- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I was a little worried that being a solid state versus a tube amp that I would get an annoying hiss. That hasn't happened. It does all they claim. The tonal combinations are myriad.
I had my doubts about this amp but the thought of a solid state version of the Fender Twin Reverb with some added effects built in and an included footswitch made me pull the trigger. I figured if it was horrible I could always return it. I was very pleasantly surprised.
Came in cracked on top of amp Disappointing :(
This amp is so awesome and has the best sounds ever. Then kick in the foot pedal and I don’t need anything else. Great amp for the price!!!
All the reviews were great. Bought and love it.
I watched a demo on you tube. I was amazed how good it sounded. So I bought one. No regrets, it’s sweet.
I love the old school options for classic rock and the twin reverb awesome!
I received this on a Friday and played a gig on Saturday night. I ran this through an ABY pedal with a Fender GT-100 and it sounded great. Very easy to use and loud!
After several amps from the other people. I finally pulled the trigger on a Fender. "Why did I wait this long?" Champion 100 is an awesome amp. My Fender guitars never sounded better. American Musical Supply makes buying gear so easy.
I have been playing for 50+ years. This reminds me of my first amp (Fender Super Reverb) The 2 - 12's sound very good and the different sounds available and full and rich. For $350 I dont think I could find more bang for my buck!
- Power: 100W solid state
- Two channels â Blackface clean and selectable amp voice
- Speakers: two 12" Fender Special Design
- 1/8" aux. input
- 1/8" headphone output
- FX loop
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and more -- Delay time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the Tap button
- Front panel: Black angled
- Grill cover: Black "Bronco" vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 26" x 19"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Two-button footswitch included