- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
Going into this purchase, I was looking for an inexpensive, low maintenance, versatile amp. I've previously owned an old predecessor to this amp (Fender Ultimate Chorus), and loved it. Channel 1 is what you'd expect from a Fender blackface style amp. Channel 2 blew me away!
I had my doubts about this amp but the thought of a solid state version of the Fender Twin Reverb with some added effects built in and an included footswitch made me pull the trigger. I figured if it was horrible I could always return it. I was very pleasantly surprised.
Came in cracked on top of amp Disappointing :(
Sounds great! For the money it’s worth it. Another great amp to add to my collection. A great buy!
I was blown away by the quality of this amp, the price was so cheap ,I thought it would be a disappointment but I was wrong.
I love the clean sound of the champion to me it is as close to the fender twin reverb
Great amp! I will be able to use in any venue.
The coolest thing about this amp is sounds great makes me feel like a guitarist. You can really be some one using this amp. If you know some chords and scales you make this sing. Love it fender is my best friend these days. Buy it and have fun.
Great,i have one and with extra peddles i have i can get any sound i want,i use it on with my sho bud steel and my Gibson guitar,i would not take my money back for it,i will go on stage whith best guitar players their is with this amp.
Great Amp! Very versatile I play many types of music. This Amp has built in effects also sounds just as good as some Classic Fender Tube Amp Models even though it's solid state You should buy this amp.
- Power: 100W solid state
- Two channels â Blackface clean and selectable amp voice
- Speakers: two 12" Fender Special Design
- 1/8" aux. input
- 1/8" headphone output
- FX loop
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and more -- Delay time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the Tap button
- Front panel: Black angled
- Grill cover: Black "Bronco" vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 26" x 19"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Two-button footswitch included