- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
Ahh, the wonders of electronics.This is a great little amp. Several modeling options and a nice selection of on-board effects. Fender quality-tough construction, well-put-together. Certainly more than enough juice for household use. Sweetwater is a pleasure to deal with.
I loved the online description of the amp, and it seemed to be just what I needed not only for practice, but for recording as well. The 10 amp models are spot-on, the built in effects are just what's needed without a lot of hokum, and the sound is fabulous!
I choose the Champion 20 because I wanted a "little more push" than I'd get with anything smaller. This does the job..........
this is the second Champ amp bought it for my nephew is a great little amp for the price soo much stuff on it and sound is Super
Exactly what I was looking for to use as a practice amp. Nice sound and features for a great price.
I was very suprised with how this little amp performs and the many different sounds you can get from it. It makes a great practice amp and would be good miked up for small gigs. Ballsy little ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for sure. I took it to a jam session and it held its own with other amps of similar 20 watt size.
This is literally the best amp I've ever had. Granted, I've had about 6 or 7, all practice amps. Just got my first tube amp a few months ago (Epiphone valve junior with mods and different tubes) and it barely gets played since I got this champion 20.
I was pleasantly surprised with the full rich sound of the amp. Â First, the volume is perfect for my small studio setting, the digital effects are great for me, and the amp voicing control knob which adds texture is a great feature. Fender hit a home run with this little amp, Fender Champion 20.
I needed a small practice amp to use in my home office, and after an insane amount of research for a $ purchase, I chose the Champion 20. I can't believe how far modelling amps have come. This thing models the Fender amps extremely well, the others maybe not so much.
Fender always delivers ...Sweetwater delivers like they are family.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for use with Outboard Effects
- Cabinet Materia: 7-ply 3/4" medium-density fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering: Black textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Black angled
- Handle: Molded plastic strap with nickel-plated caps
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Depth: 7.5"
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 13.75"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- 20 watts
- 8â Fender Special Design speaker
- Single channel and input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8â auxiliary input and headphone output jacks