One of the most powerful and versatile bass amps Fender has ever created, the Super Bassman is a stadium-level 300-watt tube head designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, complete with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Perfect for stage and studio alike, its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
- 300 Watts
- Tube preamp with two 12AX7s
- Power amp with one 12AX7, one 12AT7 and six 6550s
- Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack
- Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack
- Rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required
- Speaker Output switch that can be set to "Mute" to turn speaker off and record silently using preamp