- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|**Pricing is for informational purposes. Not all retailers have direct relationship with Greentoe.|
This has become my "go to" amp for most shows. In small places I dont need a pedal board anymore. For festivals it's miked so I don't need sheer power. You. can dial any tone you want between the voices and effects. I use with a custom made 1x12 cab with vintage Celestion.
I bought this head some time ago, and later paired it with the matching Fender speaker cab, 1 X 12". Not sure what voice #3 is called, but I use it extensively to get the classic Fender clean sound for playing rhythm, with just a touch of reverb and a small amount of gain.
So far I really like this thing. I run it through the super sonic 212 cab, and it sounds great. I like the fuse program too. The USB out works really well and being able to dial the USB gain on fuse is nice for recording. It takes all of my pedals with ease.
This box is a dream come true. Going direct into the DAW, I'm getting the tones I want by dialing knobs instead of moving the mouse. Don't know why it took me so long to grab this thing. Great product. Wish the USB cord came with it. I'm having trouble finding one.
This head was just what I was looking for for versatility and easy transport. Being in my mid 50's I grew up in the glory of the tube amp and rock and blues era. This is in my opinion one of the best amps Fender has produced in the last 10 years.
I've been waiting years for a low watt low budget tube head from Fender. For the life of me, I don't understand why it took so long. I have 5 boutique heads. (2 low budget Blackhearts, 1W and 5W) Mostly low Watt. My expectations are high. I've gone through many low Watt tube heads.
All you really need to do is check out Philip McKnight's comparison of the Super Champ X2 with the Princeton amp on YouTube. Basically says it all, and there are other decent reviews of the X2 on YouTube as well.
Cannot believe the versatility this little head gives you for the small price. I can now carry around a small head and bottom instead of lugging around a huge amp. From Fender clean to my favorite dirty blues this head will give you head room missing on single non-modeled amps big thumbs up.
This is definitely not the XD. But it shares something in common with pretty much all these inexpensive tube amps (and even some expensive ones too).... bad tubes. For the love of goodness, do yourself a favor and put some quality tubes in your amp.
Got all the tube feel with great effects.... use the fuse software and tweak a bit, you can match some wicket tones. For $300 you'd be a fool not to buy it. For $1000 it'd still be a respected decision.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Height: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 18.5 lb. (8.4 kg)
- Footswitch: Optional Footswitch Available (P/N 007-1359-000)
- Unique Features: 15 Watt tube power amp with two 6V6 tubes, 12AX7 preamp tube, Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, etc.), Two channels with channel-switching format (optional footswitch available, P/N 0073858000), 15 effects with effects adjust control, TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments,
- External speaker capability, 1/4" Line output, USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording, Software (free download) allows additional flexibility.
- 15 watts of rich, dual-channel tube amp sound
- Voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types
- A wide selection of digital effects
- Easy computer connectivity
- Works with Fender FUSE