- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Capacity||16.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||11.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers||2|
|Number of Door Bins||6|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Hinge Side||Left Hinge|
|Shelf Type||Cantilever, Split|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigeration Features||Counter Depth, Energy Star, Ice Maker, Non Water Dispenser, Standard Depth|
The DCS RS36W80LJC 16.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel (Built-In) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star - Left Hinge features a 16.8 cubic feet capacity, a pastry shelf, a bottle chill mode, and a fast freeze. The internal ice maker ensures that there is always an abundance of ice. The three adjustable spill safe shelves allow for endless customization. The two humidity control crispers keep fruits and vegetables ripe and crisp longer. Lastly, this integrated refrigerator gives kitchens a high quality look with its stainless steel finish.
- Contemporary kitchens are living spaces. Part of this evolution is increasingly refined design, flush-fit cabinetry and appliances that enhance ergonomics as well as provide options to either showcase through crisp stainless steel (sold separately) or combine through custom panel finishes. Our integrated series is designed to be seamless. One of the challenges with freestanding refrigerators are the gaps required around and above to allow for door clearances and ventilation as well as unsightly protrusions from the cabinetry. The integrated series minimizes gaps and fits flush to create consistent lines throughout your kitchen.
- DCS has worked with designers and architects around the world to understand the challenges of kitchen design. One of the biggest insights was developing a platform that makes design specification easier – from flush-fit to uninterrupted cabinetry lines to easy optioning on paneling and handle choices. The integrated series is accompanied by a digital design toolbox available on the DCS website to make the process easier.
Whether it’s an update to an existing kitchen or starting from scratch on a new design, product installation is key to a high quality look and feel. Integrated refrigerators are designed to do exactly that. There are multiple angles of adjustment for the door panels. The four feet can be adjusted from the front to easily allow for uneven doors. Adjustable door panels allow the fine-tuning of minimal gaps as kitchen cabinets settle after initial installation. Common sizing, clear installation guidelines and universal panel systems are tailored to provide the best possible fit and finish.
Designed to Match
- DCS bottom freezer models come with both left and right opening handles, allowing side-by-side placement if desired. Choose your own cabinetry facades or stainless steel door panel set (sold separately). Integrated refrigerators match the styling of our family of kitchen appliances, including integrated ovens, CoolDrawer multi-temperature refrigerators and DishDrawer dishwashers.
Design Within Reach
- DCS believes in designing quality products that deliver new levels of performance while providing great value. Until now, integrated refrigeration has been unattainable for many customers. The new DCS integrated refrigerator series has been developed to set new benchmarks in design refinement, quality and value.
Fresher Food for Longer
A key ingredient in DCS refrigeration, ActiveSmart™ Foodcare helps keep your food fresher for longer by constantly monitoring how you use your fridge and adapting to maintain a controlled environment and optimum temperature.