- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Capacity||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Temperature Probe, Timer, Undercounter Installable, Viewing Window|
- 3,500 Watts Dual Element High Intensity Ribbon Broiler
- Provides near instantaneous heat for broiling.
- 3,100 Watts Dual Bake Element
- Located under a Ceran glass bottom for easy cleaning.
- Perfect Convection Cooking
- 2,800 watts isolated convection element and an angled oven rear wall provides improved air flow for even temperatures.
- Integrated Rotisserie Cooking
- Ribbon Broil and Rod Bake Elements
- Provide the best mix of elements appropriate for each cooking mode.
- Moist Assist Baking
- Introduces water into the oven during cooking for moister meals.
- Six (6) Roller Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility when cooking and increased capacity for cookies sheets.
- Glass Touch Control Panel
- Combines a sophisticated look and feel that is easy clean and maintain.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Engineered under a full glass oven bottom, allows for easy cleaning and reduces possible porcelain damage.
- Optically Encoded Rotary Dials and Buttons
- Located on the control panel provide a smooth intuitive interface for selecting cooking modes, editing temperature and time.
- Individual Buttons for Convection and Moist Assist
- Provide cooking flexibility.
- Unique Broiler Configuration
- Low broil settings using 1,850 watts at 390°F or less.
- Maximum Broil
- At 3,500 watts broil, with settings from 400° HIGH
- Delicate Bake Mode
- Uses a majority of perimeter bottom heat to reduce the potential of scorching of delicate baked goods.
- Dual Bake and Broil Elements
- For increased temperature control.
- Stainless Steel and Glass Oven Door
- Provides convenient large viewing area.
- 2 Independent Countdown Timers
- 5 seconds to 11 hours 55 minutes.
- Delay Cook Mode
- Allows oven to turn on at a preset time (without pre-heat).
- Timed Cook Mode
- Allows the chef to program how long the oven will stay on in the current cooking mode.
- Hold Mode
- After completion of a Delay Cook or a Timed Cook, the oven will go into Hold in which the oven temperature will automatically reset to 150°F and will hold the temperature for 2 hours.
- Child Lockout
- The oven control can be locked to OFF to prevent accidentally turning on during cleaning or by curious children or guests.