- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Oven BTUs||30,000 BTU|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel, Liquid Propane|
|Capacity||5 cu. ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||6|
|Burner Set 1 Output||19,000 BTU|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||ADA Compliant, Convection, Delay Bake, Interior Oven Light, Temperature Probe, Viewing Window|
The Connoisseurian family of Dual Fuel Ranges was invented for professionals, but made for families. Combining flawless design with best in class features and hand-crafted made in the USA quality, Connoisseurian ranges give you the searing power and control of gas top burners with the even heat and multi-rack capabilities of an electric ovenThe Connoisseurian 36" dual fuel range features six open burners and a 5.0 cu. ft. capacity convection oven. Each burner has a BTU rating of 25000. The convection system evenly distributes the heat inside your oven, ensuring your food cooks evenly. The Moist Assist prevents food from drying in the oven, resulting in the juiciest meats ever.
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burners have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Self-clean (all ovens)
- Meat probe cooking (all ovens)
- All glass oven bottom
- Ribbon broil element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating
- Stay-Cool Die Cast Chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trim (Cabernet trim available as an accessory)
- Height adjustable Rear casters for ease of installation
- Height adjustable front leveler legs
- Thermo-griddle option with a 3/8” thick stainless steel thermostatically controlled griddle plate. 12”/18,000 BTUs, stainless steel cover included.
- BBQ grill option with hybrid stainless steel/ceramic radiants to provide even searing heat while reducing flare-ups are easy to clean and provide long life. Stainless steel cover included.
This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
Built-in, motorized rotisserie – Cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year round inside your capital oven (no frame required - primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
Flex-Roll™ Oven Racks
Our patent pending Flex-Roll™ oven racks provide the smoothest, most effortless range of motion in any oven ever manufactured!
Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
Bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, open-door
You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day.
You can set the oven to turn itself OFF after a set amount of time.
Other Oven Uses
Defrost, preheat, warm, slow cooking, normal thawing, advanced thawing (See use and care manual for details)