2 Year Warranty for TV's Valued Under $1000
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
Will my coverage continue after my TV is repaired?
Yes. Your coverage will typically continue until your contract expires. Your coverage will end, however, if your TV is replaced or the total cost of the repairs meets the maximum liability (the original price you paid for your TV).
Will I have to send in my TV for repairs?
For TVs under $500 and 40 inches, you will be directed to send your TV into CPS’s authorized service center. For TVs over $500 and 40 inches, CPS will send a local authorized repair center to the customer’s location to do repairs.
What happens if my TV can’t be repaired?
If we cannot repair your TV, we will provide you with a check for the current market value of your TV.
What doesn’t CPS’s TV extended warranty cover?
This warranty does not cover any kind of damage to the TV, the cost of removal or reinstallation. Burn in on the television screen depends on the type of warranty you purchase. If you want your warranty to cover-burn-in, please ensure "Burn-In" is in the product name of the warranty you are buying. Stolen TVs are also not covered.
What does CPS’s TV extended warranty cover?
This warranty covers 100% of the parts and labor used in the repairs of your TV. The warranty also covers all internal hardware failure. This warranty is applicable to any size and type of television or monitor, whether that be tube, projection, DLP, LCD, or plasma. Burn-In in coverage depends on the type of warranty you are buying.
If I sell my TV can I transfer the warranty to the new owner?
Yes, you can. Contact CPS by giving them a call at 1 (800) 905-0443, and our customer experience team will be able to help you transfer your warranty to a new owner. A small $25.00 transfer fee applies.
I have a manufacturer’s warranty on my TV, when does my coverage start?
- For standard tv plans, your contract and coverage start after the first year of your manufacturer’s warranty is over. This means that when you buy a 4 year extended warranty, for example, you will have 5 years of total coverage (1 year from manufacturer + 4 years from CPS).
- For TV plans that cover Burn-In, the coverage starts 30 days after the purchase date. This means that when you buy a 4 year extended warranty, for example, you will have 30 days + 4 years total coverage.
How do I file a claim for my TV?
You can file a claim by signing into your account on cpscentral.com and clicking file claim, or alternatively by giving them a call at 1 (800) 905-0443.
- 100% comprehensive parts & labor protection
- If your unit cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Protects against power surges
- No deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses
- On-site service included (when the OEM provides this service under their initial coverage)
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464