Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular (Black)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Package Weight||3.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 6.6 x 3.5"|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||5.8° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||305.0' @ 1000 yd / 101.3 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10.50' / 3.2 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||18.0 mm|
|Dioptric Correction||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||31.0 oz / 879 g|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Not specified by manufacturer|
It is a well-made product of that widely-known American company. Especially impressive is the build quality. The device got the maximum score for the housing which means that none of the critics from our testing team found any reason to deduct even half a point - it happens really seldom.
very solid housing,, negligible distortion,, slight coma and astigmatism,, excellent whiteness rendition,, negligible flares,, good blackening and workmanship inside,, sharp image already from 1.7 meters.
minimally truncated left pupil,, the transmission level could have been higher.
I have an older 7x35 Jason Permafocus porro prism binocular that has lasted for years and focuses very well from 20 feet to infinity. I bought these new 10x42 Bushnell Permafocus binoculars expecting good things and less weight. They are roof prism. I'm not impressed with them.
These bino's are great! Sight is super clear, easily adjustable. The black ones are armor/ rubber coated, light weight. I spend a lot of time in the woods hunting, they are with me every time. I spent 5 hours deer hunting today temp was 22 degrees no issues.
Did lots of glassing this fall with a pair of these. Good deal for the price and they went through all sorts of weather with no problem. The only problem is the dust caps don't stay on. I fixed that with a chest pouch and no worries from now on
Good binoculars fog proof not as clear or low light visibility as the Bushnell trophy extreme but sure beats the bk7 glass
We compared them to the Nikon they are equal in veiw and quality and by far less money
For the price very good optics
Well aware that up close objects are not meant to be viewed with this type of tec, however, even at much greater distances, the focus is poor. At the upper rim of the viewing area, objects are in focus but not when the image is centered.
- Phase-Corrected BAK4 Roof Prisms
- XTR Lens and Coating System
- Class 1 Eye-Safe IR Laser
- 10-1760 Yard Metering Range
- Angle Range Compensation (ARC) System
- Rifle, Bow, BullsEye, Brush Modes
- Amber In-View LCD Matrix Display
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
Average Expert Score
Average User Score
- Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular (Black)
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
- CR123 Battery
- One-Piece Ocular Rainguard
- 2 x Tethered Flip-Up Objective Caps
- Limited 2-Year Electronics Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty