The Bugera 1960 Infinium 150W classic hi-gain tube guitar amp head offers a tremendous range of tonal options. Bugera added no compromise post- phase- inverter master volume that can be bypassed for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors, making the 1960 a great go-to amp for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility.The 1960 Infinium has one feature that distinguishes it from all other amps in its class--the two channels come equipped with 2 input jacks each that can be used separate, parallel or cascading operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, 70s and 80s.The revolutionary Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweeking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With Infinium your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. Infinium also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as the day they were installed.
- Hand-built all-tube amplifier driven by 4 - EL34 tubes with a monstrous output transformer
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early 80s featuring 3 - ECC83 tubes for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Revolutionary Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass
- Original 60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function