- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Laundry Features||Sanitize, Stackable, Ventless|
I had a Miele vented dryer which lasted 22 years. The Bosch is a ventless dryer, so took alittle getting used to. If unit is in a closet, leave the door ajar, otherwise it gets very warm. I make sure to remove the lint from the filter after each use and clean/rinse the condenser box monthly.
I like the smaller form factor however, I`ve tried many of the drying cycles and some dry the clothes fine other cycles the clothes are still damp. I realize this is a condensation dryer; different technology, however, still having challenge in getting clothes fully dried.
I am staying in an apartment that has this dryer and it is next to useless (and only a few months old). While I get that the dryer is supposed to leave the clothes slightly damp, there is a big difference between slightly damp (meaning I could wear it and it would dry within 30 mins) and soaking...
Since the washer and dryer are installed in our kitchen, we were very pleased with the quiet operation. The only problem with drying Iâve had was on the permanent press less dry setting. The clothes come out damp on that setting, so I just donât use it!
I got this about a month ago and I am satisfied. There haven`t been any major problems but very few minor problems which I caused. Once all set up it worked fine. I expect this to be my washer for many years and the quality will not drop.
Happy with this dryer so far. It's small and stacks well with that Bosch washer. I was concerned about the dry time After reading so many reviews on condensation dryers, but that has not been an issue in my experience thus far.
This product preforms better than I expected. It is very quiet, features and settings are outstanding, it`s easy to use.
This Bosch replaces a 2003 Bosch set which worked beautifully for 15 years. The new one is quieter and cleans clothes as well, if not better than, the old one. I love Bosch.
Amazed how well this dryer works compared to our old one. Drying times are reduced considerably. Very pleased overall.
Seems to take longer, have a hard time getting things 'bone dry'. Adds heat to the space since it is ventles
- Features and Benefits
- The Sensitive Drying System uses warm mild air to gently dry laundry in the same time as comparable vented dryers.
- Rigid anti vibration side walls reduce noise.
- Lower temperatures gently dry delicate laundry items.
- The Woolens Cycle carefully maintains the softness of wool sweaters.
- The Jeans Cycle gently dries to maintain the integrity of your denim.
- Bosch washer plugs into dryer. Space savings and flexible installation.
- White Cabinet with White Dial and White Door Ring
- LED Touch Control Display
- Large 4.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Dry up to 15.4 lbs. or 16 bath towels.
- Galvalume Drum
- Anti Vibration Circular Side Walls
- Silence Level: 67 dBA
- Sensitive Drying System
- 15 Individually Tailored Drying Programs
- Quick Dry Auto
- Time Dry
- Heavy Duty
- 8 Options
- Dry Level
- Time Dry
- Finish In
- Wrinkle Block
- Low Heat
- Child Lock
- Extra-Fine Lint Filter
- ActiveDry System
- No Ducting Required
- Drain Pump and Drainage Hose Included
- Power Cord Included (4 Prong)