- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Certifications||Energy Star, NSF|
|Dishwasher Features||China/Crystal Setting, Energy Star, Stainless Steel Interior, Tall Tub, Water Heater|
|Number of Spray Arms||2|
This dishwasher was a top-rated machine by consumer reports. It replaces a Bosch dishwasher we had previously used and were quite happy with. Since it was replacing a Bosch dishwasher it was a very easy install. It maintains the quiet requirements we have come to love about this brand.
Able to use the express clean and dishes come out spotless!! So quiet, don't even know it's on! The shelves could be set up a bit better All in all - nice product
Attractive design, Cleans well, Definitely better than my old dishwasher, Energy Efficient, Quiet, Useful programs and options
I have been very disappointed with this machine. I purchased it through my contractor during a kitchen remodeling project more than a year ago. I selected it based on the glowing reviews I read online. On the pro side, it is a very quiet machine.
So when the cycle is done it will beep. Then beep again. And again. And again. Maybe you set it to run during the night. And maybe you don't have the luxury of not living in a 900 sq. ft. apartment, so the beeping can be heard in every room of the apartment through the night.
This has been a great machine for me. Have had ZERO problems. And it does a very good job cleaning. Also VERY quiet! You won't know it's running.
This was a Best Buy rating in consumer reports. There are parts you need to buy that should have been included,power cord, water connection elbow, some other little things. The installation manual is poor. Tiny illustrations, it was written for multiple models. I couldn't find the drain hose.
We are now washing skillets that we formerly washed by hand.. It's SUPER quiet!
Foe once I don't have to wash the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher!!
Good dishwasher so far. All controls are inside, so it is impossible to see where the wash cycle is and when/if the wash cycle is finished without opening up the door. Pretty quiet, but after a few washes, we can hear when the dishwasher is running, which helps determine when the cycle is finished.
I like that this dishwasher has a sanitize feature. It's very quiet. The dry cycle has never melted my Tupperware or plastic glasses like others have. I had this same brand of dishwasher at my old house for five years, and the only problem we had was a few prongs on the racks broke off, probably our...
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub with Polypropylene
- 50 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- 6 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Variable Spray Pressure
- Saves up to 280 Gallons of Water Each Year
- 279 kwh/yr - Energy Star
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Bosch Exclusive 24/7 Overflow Leak Protection
- 3 h, 6 h, 9 h Delay Start Timer
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- Self-Latching Door Stays Put and Latches
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- 300 Series Racks
- Manual Height Adjustment Upper Rack
- Long Silverware Basket
- NSF certified Sanitize option eliminates bacteria and household allergens
- Provides a gentle but effective wash for china and other delicate dishware
- Allows you to wash a load of dishes in 30 minutes or less
- Clean weeks' worth of dishes in one load, thanks to a generous 14 place setting capacity
- Designed for durability and a long life
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization and enhanced cleaning performance
- A precisely engineered tub and sensor system that detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher, shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water so it cannot make contact with the floor
- Do laundry on your own schedule, avoiding peak hours
- Among the quietest dishwashers on the market, you'll hardly notice the dishwasher is running
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water by 69%, saving up to 280 gallons of water each year