- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Certifications||Energy Star, NSF|
|Dishwasher Features||China/Crystal Setting, Energy Star, Stainless Steel Interior, Tall Tub, Water Heater|
|Number of Spray Arms||2|
A real piece of garbage from Bosch. Cheaply made and poorly designed. No heating unit, bottom rack falls into the gap between the door and the unit when the rack is full. Cleans well and is quiet, but that's it.
Bottom rack tips into gap when full, Control panel is 20 years out of date, Doesn't Dry Well, No drying unit--dishes still wet after cycle end, cheap and flimsy
I never had a dishwasher prior, so I have nothing to compare this to. It does a great job washing dishes, even on express wash. I even put my good stemware in this machine and it comes out sparkling. Make sure you use recommended rinse aid. Super quiet. Highly recommend.
Never owned a Bosch appliance before & I found that I love this dishwasher. It is very solid compared to the Maytag & Whirlpools which I have owned. The dishes and plastic come out dry. Glasses are crystal clean. I was skeptical about the silverware basket.
Owned for 5 years used twice a week full load. Very good CLEANING action. Negative door "pops" open during cycle stopping machine. Repair man replaced the latch worked for a week then started doing it again.
Stainless Steel tub, Consumer reports recommended. Buy this machine, you will be very happy.
Attractive design, Cleans well, Definitely better than my old dishwasher, Easy To Load, Energy Efficient, Quiet, Spacious baskets, Useful programs and options
Smaller interior than my old model
The only complaint I have is that the unit is not flush with the baseboard like our old one was. This looks to be attributed to the manner in which the door hinges open. I will have to come up with a way of closing off the gap I now have at the baseboards.
Cleans Well, Easy To Load, Energy Efficient, Quiet, Simple Controls
This is my second Bosch Dishwasher, the first one kept leaking. I had the repair guy 5 times till I gave up. Now this one keeps giving me the E 25 error code. I have cleaned out all the filters and I have verified the unit is draining, yet I keep getting this code.
We love this dishwasher ! Never have to wash or rinse anything that has been washed . It's very quiet .we have learned the detergent makes a big difference in cleaning properly .
Attractive, Cleans Well, Energy Efficient, Quiet, Simple Controls
So quiet, cleans better than our old Maytag (which we loved!), and very water efficient. We'll see how it holds up over the years, but as of right now we are happy customers!
This is the best dishwasher I have ever owned. It is amazingly quiet. In fact I have to hold my ear close to the machine to see if it is actually working! I no longer rinse any of my pots and dishes and the everything comes out sparkling and clean.
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub with Polypropylene
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 50 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- 6 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Saves up to 280 Gallons of Water Each Year
- 279 kwh/yr - Energy Star
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Bosch Exclusive 24/7 Overflow Leak Protection
- 3 h, 6 h, 9 h Delay Start Timer
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- Self-Latching Door Stays Put and Latches
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- 300 Series Racks
- Manual Height Adjustment Upper Rack
- Long Silverware Basket
- Eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results using extremely high water temperatures.
- Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. The best cycle to clean glasses and silverware that may need to be reused at the same event.
- Heavy Wash, Auto Wash, Normal Wash, Delicate Wash, Express Wash, Half Load, Rinse & Hold.
- Clean weeks' worth of dishes in one load with a generous 14 place setting capacity.
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization and enhanced cleaning performance, based on the cycle that is selected.
- Allows you to do dishes on your own schedule.
- An adjustable upper rack allows you to store tall or oddly shaped items. This dishwasher gives you maximum loading flexibility.
- Removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, offering the ultimate flexibility.
- Our self latching door holds at the position you want it when you open your dishwasher and automatically shuts at less than 20°.
- At an ultra-low sound level of 50 dB(A), this is among the quietest dishwashers in its class. You might not even notice it's running!
- This dishwasher exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water efficiency by 69% and reduces energy use by up to 20% - that means you can expect big time savings on yearly utility costs.