- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65
|CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Broiler Element Location
|Secondary Oven Racks
|Bake Power (Watts)
|Broil Power (Watts)
|Convection Power (Watts)
|Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Electronic Display, Home Automation Capable, Interior Oven Light, Microwave, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window, Wifi Connection
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Everything works fine and looks great but, as with other reviewers, there are some things that don't make sense. The time on the microwave dims, the microwave doesn't beep when it's finished, and it seems to fill with condensation more than any...
Everything works fine and looks great but, as with other reviewers, there are some things that don't make sense. The time on the microwave dims, the microwave doesn't beep when it's finished, and it seems to fill with condensation more than any other microwave I have owned.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Good unit. Thought the WiFi was a gimmick, but we use it a lot. It alerts us when the oven preheats. The microwave door is bottom hinged, so it takes a bit if a reach to clean the back, but overall we're very satisfied with our purchase.
Looks nice. Bosch quality as you would expect when it comes to hardware aspect. Was hoping for better software/display. Somebody needs to rework this and at that price put an integrated color display......Just saying look great but need to step into the 21st century as far as technology goes.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We recently purchased a house that had double ovens, but no built-in microwave. So we measured and determined that the best fit for the space vacated by the double ovens was the Bosch 800 series combo oven and microwave.
Good unit. Thought the WiFi was a gimmick, but we use it a lot. It alerts us when the oven preheats. The microwave door is bottom hinged, so it takes a bit if a reach to clean the back, but overall we're very satisfied with our purchase.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Finally received my wall,oven/microwave combo after ordering it last October,2021. I have to wait for the cabinet maker to build me a wall unit. So the appliances work beautifully.
we love our new combination oven/microwave unit/ the pre=heat works great on the oven. the microwave is quiet and the fan down't run for a minute after you heat something for 30 seconds. only problem is bell is not loud enough when time is finished.definately reocmmend this unit.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the way they look and cook. Heavy duty construction and very solid feel.The convection bake feature for the oven is amazing. We've never had a pull down to open microwave but wouldn't want it any other way now. Perfect buy for our needs!
Overall, we like this unit. Sleek in appearance and over works well. Oven has several features that were important in our search (eg: proof function.) However, there are several details that could have been better engineered. One is the display brightness.
Bosch speed combination ovens create an all-in-one cooking center with an upper speed oven and a Genuine European Convection oven below.
- With capacities of 1.6 cu. ft upper microwave and 4.6 cu. ft. lower oven allows enough space to cook everyday meals or for a crowd
- 10 convenient automatic sensor cooking programs to simplify cooking for great results every time
- 10 power levels with 950 watts of microwavable power provides quick and convenient cooking
- Lower oven's convection multi-rack mode gives uniform baking results even when using all 3 racks simultaneously
- Download Bosch Home Connect application and control the lower wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
- Family or guests late to dinner? Keep food warm in the lower oven without overcooking until ready to serve by using the warm mode
- Lower oven's proof mode maintains a low temperature to proof yeast doughs for an even and faster rise compared to being left on the countertop
- Closed-door broiling prevents intense heat from escaping the lower oven - offering rich, even browning on tender cuts of meat and perfectly toasted casseroles
- 1 light in the upper microwave and 2 lights in the lower oven gives visibility in the cavity so you can see the cooking progress
- Large oven window lets you monitor the cooking progress without opening the oven door to maintain a consistent oven temperature
- Lower oven comes with 2 standard racks and 1 telescopic rack that gives easier accessibility for large or heavy dishes
- Dampened hinges softly guide the lower oven's QuietClose door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven