- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Items Included||Power Cord|
|Primary Oven Racks||1|
|Bake Power (Watts)||2400|
|Broil Power (Watts)||3800|
|Convection Power (Watts)||2000|
|Appliance Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Electronic Display, Home Automation Capable, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window, Wifi Connection|
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love this oven -- easy to operate and consistent with heating/ baking/convection. Terrific looking, easy to clean. Can you work on the HomeConnect technology and explaining how it works. A bit of a challenge and the main reason that I purchased.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this 800 series after almost a year wait. The wait was worth the effort. This oven has so far (a few months) be that good. It is the quietest thing I have ever experienced. Just using the normal get to temp setting is still very fast.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So far, this oven has been everything I could ask for. It heats quickly, maintains temperature well and it is very easy to use. The online connection allows you to cook away from home if you plan properly and it is simple to use.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my new Bosch oven! It looks nice and was easy to install. It works well and bakes evenly. The temperature seems to be calibrated correctly so that everything I bake comes out well...nice even baking and no overly cooked areas.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought my Bosch convection oven a little over 3months ago after my Kitchen Aid oven quit working for me. I have never had a convection oven before and have been very impressed so far. It does take a little getting use to.
I absolutely love this wall oven. It has all the necessary functions without being too complicated. So clearly engineered that I really didn't even need the manual to get started. Simple is better!
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This oven is very reliable. Things cook exactly as expected. Temperatures seem very accurate. Cooking is even throughout the oven. Settings and displays are intuitive and simple.
We replaced one of two 14 year old Jenn Airs. We quickly realized that there was a difference in baking time between the two with the Bosch tending to under bake. Otherwise all other performance aspects are good.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After 11 years my Bosch 300 series oven's control panel stopped working. We decided to replace it with the Bosch 500 series since it had the same features as my 300 series.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this Bosch 800 single wall oven for my kitchen upgrade, I have never owned a wall oven before and so far, I am liking it.
Using Genuine European Convection Roast, you can create a juicy, tender roast up to 25% faster than non-convection modes. Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet.
- Get the oven up to temperature in less time using Fast Preheat, so meals are ready sooner
- Whether cooking poultry, beef or pork, use the Temperature Meat Probe to monitor the internal temperature and get perfect results every time
- Never miss a beat and manage serving dinner on time with tools like an oven timer, delay cook feature, and digital kitchen timer
- Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
- Keep your home safe by avoiding accidental or unsupervised use of your wall oven with the panel lock feature
- 2 interior oven lights provide visibility into the cavity so you can see your meal's cooking progress
- Large oven window lets you monitor the cooking progress without opening the oven door to maintain a consistent oven temperature
- Comes with 2 standard racks and 1 telescopic rack that gives easier accessibility for large or heavy dishes
- Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven