- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Secondary Oven Racks||2|
|Primary Oven Racks||2|
|Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Digital Clock, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs offer a premium European feel.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft. per oven.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes in upper cavity - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Genuine European Convection in upper and thermal cooking in the lower cavity.
- Custom cooking modes upper cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof.
- Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in lower cavity.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Two oven lights in the upper cavity and one light in the lower cavity to better monitor the cooking process.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- 100° - 450°F.