- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Primary Oven Racks||2|
|Upper Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Digital Clock, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Undercounter Installable, Viewing Window|
This 30-inch single electric oven from Bosch incorporates many high-end touches, including its professional appearance. The Bosch HBL5351UC offers a 4.6 cubic foot capacity, which provides plenty of space for most cooking and baking needs.
Purchased this model for our kitchen remodel and very disappointed. 2 star as the only pro is heating evenly. Did not expect any flaw in basic design from well-repuated brand like Bosch. 1) Preheat would take about 30min+ to get up to 350 or 425 degree.
Great looks, quality & operational results. Would highly recommend.
This oven came with the upgraded package I chose for my new kitchen. I wanted the Bosch dishwasher and didn't have an opinion about the oven. The oven is now 18 months old. It has never worked properly. The appliance place replaced the board in it, but that did not fix it.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs offer a premium European feel
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety
- Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast, and Warm
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle
- One oven light to better monitor cooking progress
- Kitchen timer
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process
- Star-K certified
- 100 - 450 deg. F