- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Secondary Oven Racks||1|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Steam Clean, Steam Oven, Temperature Probe, Timer, Viewing Window|
I got the steam oven thinking I would steam more food. But what do not like is cleaning the oven water out. That needs to drain away or evaporate. The oven to roast I love. I think all racks should slide out with less wt. the retractable arms are hard to insert back in. Keep it simple.
Wonderful products, great looking. Just takes some time to get use to the steam oven. Once that was accomplished we were off and running. Now we have wonderful steamed food with all the nutrition that a microwave cannot provide. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I've had my ovens for about 3 yrs, I bake n cook plenty, I will have both ovens going at the same time , I could not imagine working with anything less! I love this oven!! We will be redoing our kitchen in Canada and it will have the same ovens, we also installed the Bosch Induction cook top, which...
We're surprised at the negative reviews. Our unit was installed a few weeks ago and so far, we love it! Hopefully, we'll feel that way in 5-10 years from now. It looks awesome and has many great features, some of which we haven't tried yet. It is super easy to use.
We moved into a new home with this product ready-installed. It is a beautiful piece of art in the kitchen ...easy to calibrate for first time use, very quiet and efficient. love to sleek design with many functions. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
We bought the Bosch double oven combination HSLP751UC in late October. We chose this model because we knew we wanted a steam oven but did not have two 240 circuits available. The Bosch double oven is one of the few steam oven combinations that allows both ovens to run concurrently off a single 240...
We specifically wanted this oven set and haven't been disappointed. It is very precise, easy to access and clean and reliable. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Love the simplicity and quality of the product. Easy to use. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
We were thrilled with this oven at first and liked how it baked. However we do a fair amount of broiling. After a few months we noticed a large drip down the middle of the oven glass between the two panes of glass.
If you like to have an appliance that is more often broken than working. Go for it. In about 3 months it broke multiple times. The oven keeps loking on us. The steem oven is very difficult to clean and the gasket is coming off.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- The Steam Oven cooks meats, vegetables, rice, fish to perfection.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.