- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Secondary Oven Racks||3|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Primary Oven Racks||3|
|Capacity||9.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Temperature Probe, Timer, Viewing Window|
We purchased our new side opening Bosch double oven about a month ago. I absolutely love it. I have always found it inconvenient to have to lift a heavy pot or even a cookie sheet over the door that is pulled down to put it in the oven. I am getting older and often cook in heavy casserole dishes.
So far so good - I really enjoy this Bosch. side handle makes it much easier to get pans in and out of oven. Most ovens should have this design. Control panel much better than prior owned Bosch. Check in after Thanksgiving
I've always wondered why they didn't make oven doors that swing out. When I was in the market for a new oven, this was the only one I considered. I absolutely love it! I especially like the fast preheat feature. The only negative is that while the oven is in operation, the clock is minimized.
Have owned this oven for a little over one year and use it daily. Have had zero problems with it. I am a mid range cook and i know i have not used all the features that are available on this thing. Glad we purchased this when we remodeled. Bosch seems like a great manufacturer.
I purchased the double ovens with the doors that swing open like a microwave and they are wonderful. I have the ovens two years and no problems. Enjoy the features like the plugin temperature probe which makes cooking large cuts like a roast or turkey great- no guesswork the oven beeps when the...
Love the side opening doors as they make it so easy to pull out pans without having to reach so far and getting burned. The telescoping rack is a must! Ovens cook everything perfectly! Would buy this oven again without hesitation.
The side-opening doors make this model among the best Bosch offers. Easy to slide dishes in and out of the top oven, without burning your arms reaching over the door to the rack. Easy to program, and self-cleaning is terrific. Be sure to check this out before simply replacing what you have.
Love this oven. It is large and has sturdy racks. Even cooking with dual true convection. Love the cool air venting when the oven is on. Hi/Low broil settings are a nice luxury as well.
My husband purchased these ovens for me earlier this year. I am only 5' tall and was constantly burning myself with my regular pull down door double ovens. Since I have had the side door opening ovens, I have not been burned once. I can actually reach into the oven and not over the door.
bought based on features but haven't baked or broiled in ovens
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.