- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Secondary Oven Racks||3|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Primary Oven Racks||3|
|Capacity||9.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Temperature Probe, Timer, Viewing Window|
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my new double ovens from Bosch! Besides being sleek in design and the convenience of the side doors which make it very easy to remove food, these ovens heat to percesion it allows the oven to turn itself off with the oven timer(no more over...
So far so good - I really enjoy this Bosch. side handle makes it much easier to get pans in and out of oven. Most ovens should have this design. Control panel much better than prior owned Bosch. Check in after Thanksgiving
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my new Bosch Double Wall Oven. The side open door is very convenient, as is the slide out shelf. It looks beautiful in my kitchen and has been a real asset when cooking large batches of cookies or several different items at once.
Have owned this oven for a little over one year and use it daily. Have had zero problems with it. I am a mid range cook and i know i have not used all the features that are available on this thing. Glad we purchased this when we remodeled. Bosch seems like a great manufacturer.
These are the most beautiful ovens that I have ever had. Since they open to the side, I can get closer to the items in th oven Recently had my shoulder replaced so the older style oven door would no longer work. I needed to get close. These are just a little large and both shelves have 2 lights.
Love the side opening doors as they make it so easy to pull out pans without having to reach so far and getting burned. The telescoping rack is a must! Ovens cook everything perfectly! Would buy this oven again without hesitation.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I can't stop talking about this oven! The various modes are so helpful, super excited about the Proof Dough option. The doors that open to the right are a life changer! The appliance is very easy to use! I RECOMMEND IT!
Love this oven. It is large and has sturdy racks. Even cooking with dual true convection. Love the cool air venting when the oven is on. Hi/Low broil settings are a nice luxury as well.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Oven doors that open right or left are a game changer. I had a barely used set of ovens, but wanted to make the switch. Love my new Bosch Ovens. In addition to the great door design are the pull out racks!
bought based on features but haven't baked or broiled in ovens
- Side-opening door offers better ergonomic access to the oven cavity.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.