- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Primary Oven Racks||3|
|Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Temperature Probe, Timer, Viewing Window|
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've used a lot of different ovens in my life and this one is by far the best. I'm not sure if it is because of better heat control or distribution but everything I've cooked (turkeys, pies, lasagna, casseroles, etc.) has cooked perfectly.
Over's great but, as I said, the clock hasn't worked since we got it.
Easy To Clean, Heats Up Quickly
Clock doesn't work/ has told the wrong time.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been so pleased with our new oven. The oven preheats very quickly, cooks evenly with and without convection, and is quiet when running. I love the chimes that indicate when preheat temp is reached and when the kitchen timer finishes.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The cooking in this oven is largely excellent, although we have had trouble with the temp probe twice. We love the side open capability. We wish it had shelves which could be self cleaned - cleaning the shelves is awful.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This oven is so much easier to us than an conventional one. I have arthritis and the side door makes it much less painful forme. I don't have to bend over to put food in or take it out. I am enjoying the many functions that the oven has.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this oven specifically for the side opening door as I'm short and also have back issues. When we renovated, I took the chance and splurged on this oven and I'm glad I did! Cooks wonderfully and evenly.
This is our second Benchmark Single Wall with a right swing door. Looks beautiful and works great. Will purchase another one if we build another house.
I bought a Bosch oven primarily on the claims for baking. The side-open door is a nice benefit. But so far, it's a bust on the baking front. Steam pours out when I open the door, and cakes and cookies are not cooking all the way through ...
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Absolutely love that I don't have to bend over to put items in my oven. The side swing door is wonderful & I was surprised & pleased it came with a telescoping rack.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When our old Bosch oven needed to be replaced, we did some searching an decided on this side-opening oven. The oven is a joy to use.
- Side-opening door offers better ergonomic access to the oven cavity.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.