- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
Has way more capability than I have time to fiddle with. I use it mostly on very low depth and rate settings to give a chorus type fill in sound. Lots of control available. Standard BOSS casing so it matches up great with the MT-2 in my pedal string. Takes some fiddling to get things set just right.
Its only Boss and Digitech are my main brand in effects units, never tried other brands so far. The Boss BF-3 is one of its kind more usefull modes, make great flanging sound I'm highly satisfied with it. It sounds good together with my other Boss effects units.
I can safely say that this pedal will bring me years of joy. Its Great! Great sound if ur looking for crazy flanger. Lots of control over the sound. It sounds a bit better than the digitech hyper flanger in my opinon. Like most boss stompboxes the sound is a bit sterile but awesome.
Flangers are an odd breed of effect. Is it a chorus? Vibe clone? Phaser with funkadelic tendencies? All of the above? Yes, yes, and uh-huh. The flanging effect that is prominent today is really just a loose digital interpretation of actual tape ‘flanging’ that happened in the early days of...
- The best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultrafat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent guitar and bass inputs and stereo outputs