Audio-Technica ATW-1102 System 10 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Set
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Batteries||2x 1.5V AA (not included)|
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline)|
|Dimensions||10.03" (254.8 mm), long 1.97" (50.0 mm), diameter|
|Weight||9.9 oz (280 grams), without batteries|
|RF Output Power||10 mW|
|Spurious Emission||Following federal and national regulations|
|Total Harmonic Distortion|
|Operating Range||100' (30 m) typical|
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)|
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Audio Sampling||24 bit, 48 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Dimensions||7.48 x 1.82 x 5.06" (190.0 x 46.2 x 128.5 mm)|
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Output Connections||1x XLR, balanced 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced|
|Maximum Output Level||Balanced: 0 dBV Unbalanced: +6 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A, center positive, switched mode external power supply|
|Weight||10.2 oz (290 g)|
|Package Weight||2.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.8 x 10.9 x 4.3"|
Some difficulty during setup but all has been resolved and so far so good! (about a month of daily use)
Needed some effort with placement of base station to get a good connection.
So far, so good. Newly installed...easy process. Sound is great, and the mics are very easy to use. This has cleared our platform of so many cord's...a thing of beauty!
So far, so good. Newly installed...easy process. Sound is great, and the mics are very easy to use. This has cleared our platform of so many Ford's...a thing of beauty!
I have 5 ATW-1102 System 10 Digital Wireless Handheld Systems. I love them. The sleek, smaller design of the receiver make them an easy fit for the tight quarters we have for sound. The Mic's deliver amazing sound quality in what is a pretty difficult room.
Works great! Much better than the AKG (which I wasn't happy about), which had tons of handling noise and picked up an interfering station. The only con is that it's plastic.
Product arrive promptly and set up was very easy. Works perfect(after proper set up, ie. adjusting mic volume on mic itself) I WILL BE ADDING MORE OF THESE TO OUR CHURCH LINEUP THIS YEAR.
Sound quality is superb and easy to installed
This mic is clear and precise, Never had a drop outs. The price is great as well.
I was very impressed. Easy to set up. Sound was clear, better than I expected. I needed a mic that I can would be passed around for impromptu speeches, toasts etc. that would not cost an arm and a leg. This is a great option.
Clarity is superb. Price cannot be beat.
- ATW-T1002 Handheld Mic Transmitter
- ATW-R1100 Digital Receiver
- Use Up To 8 Channels Simultaneously
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz Wireless
- TV Interference-Free 2.4 GHz Range
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Frequency, Time & Space Diversity
- Balanced XLR and Unbalanced 1/4" Outputs
- Pair and AF Peak Indicators
- Audio-Technica ATW-1102 System 10 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Set
- ATW-T1002 System 10 Handheld Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
- ATW-R1100 System 10 Digital Wireless Receiver
- AT8456a Quiet-Flex Mic Stand Clamp
- Power Supply
- Limited 2-Year Warranty