Audio-Technica ATM-710 Artist Elite Series Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Package Weight||1.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 5.1 x 2.8"|
|Frequency Response||40-20,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical|
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Dimensions||7.05 x 1.97" (179 x 50mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||274 g (9.7 oz)|
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
I've used this mic for over 100 shows and it never fails to give excellent quality sound.
The four mics that I purchased will be use with a sound system for a Gospel Group.
This microphone repreents an excellent value for the money.
This is a very good vocal microphone.
- Audio-Technica ATM-710 Artist Elite Series Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Stand Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464