Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Package Weight||1.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 5.9 x 3.3"|
|Frequency Response||90Hz - 16kHz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1Pa|
|Dimensions||6.69 x 2.11" (170 x 53.7mm)|
|Weight||9.1 oz (258g)|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
When it comes to picking a vocal microphone for recording, most engineers will insist on testing several different models to find the one that best suits the vocalist and the song.
I needed a better mic than what we had for speaking events. This gave increased clarity and volume. Feedback was also noticeably lessened. In fact, the only feedback I've gotten was because the monitor speaker was bouncing sound off of a cement wall back at the mic.
- Ideal for Speech & Performances
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnet
- High Output
- Multi-Stage Grille
- Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Mic Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty