Audio-Technica ATM-650 Dynamic Hypercardioid Instrument Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Frequency Response||80-17,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||not specified by manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||Dynamic Element phantom power not required|
|Output Impedance||300 ohms|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||6.46 x 1.53" (164 x 38.8mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||279 g (9.8 oz)|
The ATM650 is my favorite for close mic-ing guitar cabs, and its killer aimed down at the head of a conga drum.. Want real impact from the snare in your live mix, use the ATM650 on the under side...
Drums, Guitar, Guitar Amp
i don't own enough of them!
- Audio-Technica ATM-650 Dynamic Hypercardioid Instrument Microphone
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Stand Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464