Audio-Technica AT4033/CL - Studio Microphone with Shock Mount
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
Thank you! We will be in touch. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back-plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||30Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||128dB, 1kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||77dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
155dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
|Power Requirements||48V DC, 3.2 mA typical|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR male|
|Pad||10dB pad (nominal)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80Hz Low Frequency Roll-Off|
|Dimensions||128dB, 1kHz at Max SPL|
|Weight||13.4 oz (380 g)|
- Audio-Technica AT4033/CL Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount
- Shock-Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464