Audio-Technica AT4021 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Output Impedance||250 ohms|
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||132dB, 1kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||80dB, 1kHz at 1Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||146dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
156dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
|Power Requirements||48VDC, 3.0mA typical|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80Hz|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||5.67 x 0.83" (144 x 21mm)|
|Weight||119g (4.2 oz)|
Great SDC- super flat and detailed in the right way on fingerpicked acoustic guitar.
I use this for orchestral recording and get good results. AT does not offer matched pair, but they are well matched despite I received mics that have serial no. of 263 & 1454.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 80Hz Hi-Pass Filter
- -10dB Pad Switch
- Audio-Technica AT4021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT8405a Snap-in Microphone Stand Clamp
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty