Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Package Weight||1.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 9.6 x 3.0"|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||103dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||75dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Power Requirements||1.5V AA/UM3 WARNING: The AT2022 is designed for battery operation only. Do not attempt to use when phantom power is present. Possible damage to the microphone may result. BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE 1.2 mA / 500 hours typical (alkaline)|
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||150Hz, 6 dB/octave|
|Dimensions||7.56" (192.0mm) Length 2.56" (65.0mm) Head Diameter 0.83" (21.0mm) Body Diameter|
|Weight||9.5 oz (270g)|
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Polar Pattern||X/Y Stereo|
It's nice to have a stereo microphone that fits in my blimp without having to squeeze it into the clips. The Rode NT4 is a bit thick to fit into the standard clips. It's also nice to choose from the different angles (90 or 120).
- Pivoting X/Y Stereo Capsules
- 90° or 120° Stereo Operation
- Battery Operation
- Switchable Low-frequency Roll-Off
- Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
- AT8405a Stand Clamp for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Terminated Microphone Cable - 1.64'' (0.5m)
- Fuzzy Windscreen
- Soft Protective Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty