- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Burner Set 2 Output||11500|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 1 Output||9500|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||3|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Broiler Element Location||Bottom|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Timer, Viewing Window|
|Cooking Surface Features||Digital Temperature Display|
The surface is easily marred and difficult to clean without leaving streaks. The burners and oven work well. I would rather have storage space underneath, rather than the broiler. Its position makes it difficult to use.
The stove is beautiful. I love the wide door and the differences between the grates. I just can't figure out how to program the timer. It won't go past 12 minutes 59 seconds! It's not a problem because I have other timers, but that's the only problem I have with the stove.
Stove is working very well. Nice looking easy to operate
I was tempted to give it 2 stars, but the fact that it's new and shiny and replaced my 20 year old Tappen is the reason for an extra star. First off, the grates sit about an inch above the burners and are very slippery. They're not cast iron, but I think enamel.
We have tried every element of this stove. Love the high burner for boiling and love the simmer burner for rice. Love the large oven except that it registers 25 degrees more than it really is, but I can live with that...just set it 25 degrees higher than it shows!
Within the past 6 months I have had to replace a wash machine and stove. With covid, shopping has been a issue. So I called ABT and within minutes a salesman, namely Dennis B, kindly and professionally answered my request.
It’s an Amana... it is a replacement for a 17 year old HE.
The front door of the oven is burning hot when I use it!!! This is terrible especially since I’m 86 years old!!! And it takes forever to cool down!!! I would NEVER buy this again!!!
My wife and I are very pleased with our new stove and your installers are very professional and friendly thanks guys be safe.
This product has met my expectations, from purchase, to delivery and installation. Don't want many whistles and bells.
- Versatile Gas Cooktop
- Use only what you need. Multiple burner options provide precise control at all temperatures, so you can prepare food while using the right amount of energy with the right burner.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls
- Set bake or broil temperatures with just a touch. Plus, a clock and oven timer make it easy to count down to dinner time. Control lockout prevents unintended use as well.
- SpillSaver Upswept Cooktop and Sealed Burners
- The raised edges and smooth surface of this cooktop help make spills and splashes easy to clean up and sealed burners make cleanup easy by limiting spills from dripping beneath the cooktop.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- The extra-large oven window helps you keep track of dinner without having to open the oven door and disturb the temperature.