- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Burner Set 3 QTY||1|
|Capacity||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Burner Set 1 Output||1200|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 2 Output||3000|
|Burner Set 3 Output||1800|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Surface Features||Digital Temperature Display, Hot Surface Indicator Light, Sabbath Mode|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
The stove and oven are super excellent for me and better then expected. I do a lot of cooking and baking and this stove is fast in the heating process. All my finished meals are turning out perfect. The front panel is easy to use. The oven is big and can take two large heavy cookie sheets at once.
Very nice oven it should have self cleaning love Amanda products great oven for the price I paid Only used it briefly can’t cook now had surgery on my hands I stand by Amana love the smooth black top seems very basic that is great for me
I purchased this about a month ago for our cottage we plan to make a home this year. There was a convection oven in the cottage when we purchased it eight years ago. I never liked it because I had to get down on the floor to get into the bottom oven. I am only 5 ft tall and it always bothered me.
So far so good. Very good price for this range. I would just add a note of caution with the AMANA brand of appliances. We just had to replace an AMANA dishwasher that completely failed after 1 year and a few months. Hopefully this range will last longer and perform well
I bought this stove a month ago, I was happy to find a glass top stove for this price, however I noticed right away the overall quality was not great. The stove is flimsy all around including the oven racks and the bottom drawer. The oven door is rather thin compared to my previous stove.
We bought this oven a month ago and the stove is nice but the oven doesn’t bake food as directed. I have to put chicken breasts in for an hour and 15 minutes when typically it’d only take 45 minutes.
I haven't used it much and I have not tried the oven yet due to it's still hot outside but I like the looks and the features it was a good price I recommend it for someone that's going to do light cooking as glass top ranges are hard to keep clean this is my second one
It was purchased for our rental house, but the renters say it is nice!
This range is the center piece to my newly remodeled kitchen and completely added the final touch of beauty! It works so well, the coils immediately get hot and I’ve found it easier to clean up big messes when it cooled off.
I bought this range/oven three months ago and it is okay for the money. There are several things that seem cheap but it cooks and heats well and the top is easy to clean.
- Bake Assist Temps: These preset temperature settings make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus: Quickly select bake or broil temperatures with these extra-large and easy-to-read electronic controls.
- Temp Assure™ Cooking System: Distributes heat throughout the entire oven to help comfort food favorites like chicken parmesan or mom's beef pot roast taste just how you like them.
- Extra-Large Oven Window: See and savor. A bigger view lets you check on food without having to open the oven door.
- Storage Drawer: This storage drawer comes with plenty of space to put those pots and pans out of sight and out of mind.
- Custom Broil: Use this setting to broil in five degree-increments to melt cheese, sear steak or toast those buns with more precision.
- Warm Hold: Can't serve dinner right away? Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145ºF to 190ºF, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are.
- Oven Lockout: This safety feature locks your oven and its controls to help protect against accidental use.
- Indicator Lights: Check your oven's status and settings at a glance.
- Sabbath Mode: If you keep a kosher home, this setting helps override the features of modern ovens such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights.