- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Burner Set 2 Output||1250|
|Capacity||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Burner Set 1 Output||2100|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||2|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Cooking Surface Features||Digital Temperature Display, Hot Surface Indicator Light, Sabbath Mode|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Viewing Window|
Very nice oven it should have self cleaning love Amanda products great oven for the price I paid Only used it briefly can’t cook now had surgery on my hands I stand by Amana love the smooth black top seems very basic that is great for me
So far so good. Very good price for this range. I would just add a note of caution with the AMANA brand of appliances. We just had to replace an AMANA dishwasher that completely failed after 1 year and a few months. Hopefully this range will last longer and perform well
I haven't used it much and I have not tried the oven yet due to it's still hot outside but I like the looks and the features it was a good price I recommend it for someone that's going to do light cooking as glass top ranges are hard to keep clean this is my second one
It was purchased for our rental house, but the renters say it is nice!
The Amana Electric Range in stainless steel is a remarkable appliance. The range top heats up fast, the oven maintains an even temperature. Meals are easy to cook/bake in this range. There is plenty of space in the oven for baking on two large pull out adjustable racks.
the range cooks very precise, and it accents the kitchen, like we hoped it would..
Love it, doesn't have all the bells and whistles such as self cleaning and it goes down in temp if it sets too long after pre heat so always check that but other than that great investment for the money.
Worth every penny. Stylish efficient easy to use stove.
We haven't had a stove in years due to the home was set up for propane. The propane tank ran out and by law the home has to bed tested for leaks whick is expensive. This new electric stove is everything that we were expecting.
I bought it one month ago and am very happy till now
- Large Oven Capacity: Large Oven Capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time.
- Versatile Cooktop: Our multiple element options provide up to 1,800 watts to help you cook more of your favorites at the same time.
- Bake Assist Temps: These preset temperature settings make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus: Quickly select bake or broil temperatures with these extra-large and easy-to-read electronic controls.
- Temp Assure Cooking System: Distributes heat throughout the entire oven to help comfort food favorites like chicken parmesan or mom's beef pot roast taste just how you like them.
- Extra-Large Oven Window: See and savor. A bigger view lets you check on food without having to open the oven door.
- Warm Hold: Can't serve dinner right away Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145°F to 190°F, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are.
- Oven Lockout: This safety feature locks your oven and its controls to help protect against accidental use.
- Indicator Lights: Check your oven's status and settings at a glance.
- Sabbath Mode: If you keep a kosher home, this setting helps override the features of modern ovens such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights.