- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
Just got it and build quality is way better than expected (was thinking plastic for some reason). Made out of (I imagine) aluminum...pads and knobs feel like they'll outlast styrofoam. The box is even high quality with a magnetic closing feature to double as a carrying/storage case.
Exactly what I needed to merge my eurorack gear, old midi and Ableton. Extra bonus, I can control my stuff live w/o a computer.
I purchased the BeatStep Pro to control some of the synths I have in my collection. It's a really useful product with great build quality.
First off, I was really impressed at the build quality of the BSP. It's very solid and a lot heavier than I thought, but that weight keeps the controller from bouncing around when jamming on the pads.
I’ve used in in a homestudio with a DRM1, a Doepfer modular, a Matrix 1000 , a TX81Z , a SUB 37 , an Alpha Juno, a Werstatt, Cubase and OSX.
These are some observations regarding the Beat-Step Pro for your consideration. I've used it frequently for about 6 months with a variety of analog and digital gear. Positives: versatile, easy and fun to use, pleasing to look at and solidly built, price is low, included colored patch cables and bag...
If I was to try and dream up a sequencer on my own, it would be pretty much exactly like this. It can be simple or you can go deep, very deep. This unit can be configured in a custom setup to be as unique as your sounds are.
The BeatStep Pro is everything that I had hoped for and more. It is the electronic glue that holds my entire rig together, and changed the way I create music. The ability to run 2 sequences and drums is enhanced by the fact that I can clock all of my devices, as well as trigger samples (manually) on...
I have many different sound producing devices including an old 80s simmons drum brain and various moogs and so on and this one unit can unite and controll them in a small and affordable package .My only real critical wish is that that they give pattern selection a one touch option instead of the 2...
The things you can do! Very quickly replacing my Doepfer Mag 16 sequencer (at 4x the cost). Definitely the new standard to beat.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock