- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Capacity||22.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||15.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||6.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Door Bins||5|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Hinge Side||Dual Hinge|
|Shelf Type||Cantilever, Split|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers||2|
|Number of Baskets||3|
|Refrigeration Features||Counter Depth, Ice Maker|
36 Inch Counter Depth French-Door Refrigerator with Temperature Controlled Drawer
Marvel presents a spacious, eye-catching French-door refrigerator with outstanding refrigeration power and flexible storage. In the fresh food section, four cantilever glass shelves, five door bins (two with gallon-capacity storage), a wine rack, two tilt-out can racks, two humidity controlled crisper drawers and a temperature controlled drawer give you plenty of different ways to store your food. The temperature-controlled drawer features nine preset selections (like Ready to Serve, Cheese, White/Sparkling Wine, Beer, Fish/Shellfish) plus three customizable settings to ensure your food remains at the ideal temperature for serving and maintaining freshness. Theatre-style LED lighting illuminates the entire interior for easy browsing. Throughout both sections of the refrigerator, Marvel's air filter ensures clean, hygienic air.
In the tri-level freezer drawer, which features large smooth-gliding storage baskets, you'll find the factory installed ice maker, where freshly filtered ice is always on hand. The freezer drawer is also self-closing to prevent accidents. For further protection, Marvel's integrated alarm systems alert you if the refrigerator door is left open or if interior temperatures are too high.
Marvel was founded in 1932, when the company began creating undercounter iceboxes. But as part of AGA Rangemaster, their history of creating premium appliances for the home dates back to 1709 and the start of the Industrial Revolution in our Coalbrookdale UK foundry. From the development of cast iron cookware, to the creation of the original AGA Cooker, to today's full line of premium refrigeration and cooking products, Marvel's is a story of innovation and manufacturing excellence.
- Choose from 9 preset selections (like Ready to Serve, Cheese, White/Sparkling Wine, Beer, Fish/Shellfish) plus three customizable settings to ensure your food remains at the ideal temperature for serving and maintaining freshness.
- Three large-capacity baskets feature removable dividers and smooth-glide roll out. Plus, baskets at the top are removable, allowing you to configure the space as needed to neatly fit large or small items.
- Marvel's pure filtration system circulates clean, filtered air throughout the interior to prevent odor transfer. Plus, water is filtered for perfectly fresh ice.
- Glass shelves can be arranged in a variety of flexible configurations to fit wide and tall items.
- Five door bins are fully adjustable, and two of them are gallon capacity to accommodate gallons of milk and other large items.
- Is Star-K certified for Shabbat-observing households.
- Adjust the refrigerator and freezer temperatures independently.
- Soft, transitional LED lighting gradually illuminates the interior with ample light as you open the door. Perfect for night time trips to the refrigerator!
- Smooth-glide crisper drawers feature adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation to preserve even the most delicate fruits and vegetables longer.
- To protect the temperature integrity of your refrigerator contents, you'll be notified of any power failures, if a door is ajar over five minutes, and if the interior cabinet temperature rises above 56 degrees for more than 20 minutes.
- Wine rack
- 2 tilt-out can racks
- Fast ice feature
- Door hinge covers
- Stainless-look side walls with fingerprint-resistant finish