- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Burner Set 3 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 3 Output||1300 - 11000 BTUs|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel, Natural Gas|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Burner Set 1 Output||1000 - 6150 BTUs|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 2 Output||5000 - 12000 BTUs|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Digital Temperature Display||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Interior Depth of Second Oven||17.88|
|Interior Width of Second Oven||13.75|
|Interior Height of Second Oven||10|
The new AGA City24 Dual Fuel has the same iconic cast iron ovens with the added flexibility of four powerful gas top burners!
This 24" beauty boasts two generous electric cast iron ovens with three pre-set temperature settings - Roasting, Baking and Slow Cook. The gas top offers one Wok Burner (12,000 BTU), a Rapid Burner (10,600 BTU) and two Semi-Rapid Burners at 6,150 BTU each. The two semi-rapids burners are especially suited for use with small pans, gentle simmering or poaching. Available in natural gas or liquid propane.
The push-to-turn control knobs have both a high and low setting. The enameled cast iron grates aide in proper heat distribution while the vitreous enamel surface is easy to clean.
- Cast iron offers radiant, gentle heat to lock in moisture and flavor while keeping the texture and integrity of the food intact
- Two Large Capacity Multi-Function Cast Iron Ovens - the top oven is both a Roasting oven (approx. 425 - 475 degrees Fahrenheit) and Baking oven (approx. 325 - 375 degrees Fahrenheit) while the bottom oven is a Slow Cook oven (approx. 212 - 245 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Independent electric heating elements embedded in each cast iron oven allow each oven to operate separately and independent from each other
- Four natural gas burners with an LP Conversion Kit included
- Continuous cast iron grates give pan stability, better heat distribution and ease of use
- One knob controls the multi-function flexibility of the ovens while each gas burner has an individual control knob with a high and low flame setting
- Push-to-Turn control knobs for safety
- Ovens can be turned off and are not required to be on all the time like the traditional AGA cooker
- Ovens take under an hour to reach full temperature