- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|Capacity||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Primary Oven Capacity||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Tertiary Oven Capacity||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Digital Temperature Display||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Burner Type||Hotplate Cooker|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Appliance Color||Duck Egg Blue|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Removable Door|
|Interior Depth of Second Oven||13.63|
|Interior Width of Second Oven||18.75|
|Interior Height of Second Oven||9.63|
Designed with the AGA traditional cooker in mind, the AGA Dual Control range may be left on at all times giving you constant, indirect radiant heat at your fingertips. The heritage and benefits surrounding a traditional heat storage unit are at your disposal, however, AGA lovers now have the ability to decrease their running costs.
If you decide you do not want to use the ovens for a period of time you may simply turn them off all the while utilizing the hotplates independent from the ovens and separate from one another - an energy efficient feature only recently explored.
Traditional AGA Cooker owners regularly express their love and devotion for their AGA! It is no doubt the AGA's radiant heat, constant warmth and dependability is a welcoming addition to their home. But what do you do if your AGA requires shutting off during the warmer months or when less cooking is required Ever wish you could operate the hotplates separate from the ovens.
The new generation of AGA cast iron ranges give versatility without sacrificing a long standing heritage of quality craftsmanship. The new Electric AGA Dual Control range offers cast iron radiant heat and now has the ability to turn the ovens off all the while enjoying the use of your hotplates. Even better, each hotplate operates independently or simultaneously with a simple turn of a dial.
- Cast Iron Ovens use Natural Gas and the Hotplates use Electric
- Cast iron radiant heat cooking throughout each oven and both hotplates providing 10 Cooking Methods in one range
- Three Large Capacity Multi-Function Cast Iron Ovens
- Roasting oven (approx. 425 - 475 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Baking oven (approx. 325 - 375 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Slow Cook oven (approx. 212 - 245 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Two 14.5" diameter Cast Iron Hotplates - Boiling hotplate (626 degrees Fahrenheit) and Simmering hotplate (392 degrees Fahrenheit) can accommodate extra-large pans or may be used as a griddle cooking
- The ovens are heated by a single Heat Source giving gradual radiant heat to bring solid cast iron up to temperature
- Ovens will heat to full temperature in 8 hours from cold or 4 hours from Slumber; Hotplates take under 11 minutes to reach full temperature
- Hotplates operate independent from the ovens and separate from each other
- External fan assisted power venting