- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|**Pricing is for informational purposes. Not all retailers have direct relationship with Greentoe.|
I really like this with its broad spectrum of setups you can go from marshall stacks to clear acoustic with the touch of a button the only bad is where the power plug in ia a weak design and breaks easily I would like it to be hard wired at that point
overall - maybe the best sounding low wattage amp ever. only small difference in sound between this & a tube amp. weak point is lack of features. they really skimped. twice the price of other compared to other practice amps that have way more features.
I just received this little amp today and let me tell you, it is great. I have played for about 20 years and have plenty of equipment to choose from and this is my new go to home amp.
I just got the little thing and played with it for a while and I am in awe. The tiny retro-designed package includes everything a guitarist needs for indoor guitar playing and recording!
For fender cleans- 8/10 For JTM/JMP crunch- 9/10 For JCM800 crunch- 8/10 For Rectifier/5150 sounds- 5/10 For some reason these modeling guys have a hard time getting metal tones (POD HD500, Fender Mustang, etc...).
- Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi and Modern settings
- Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb and Hall Reverb effects
- Compressor and Noise Gate effects available in THR Editor
- Amp, Gain, Master, Tone, Effect, DLY/REV, Volume and Tap/Tuner Switch controls
- 2 x 8cm full-range speakers
- Extended Stereo technology
- Cubase AI
- THR Editor
- USB connection
- User memory
- Virtual Tube Illumination