- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
This entry-level drum machine is a good practicing tool for musicians, but it lacks the sounds and features of better units.
This drum machine is compact and portable.
It doesn’t come with any accessories, including a power adapter.
If your looking for a machine thats easy and not alot of programs you don't need if your doing somthing easy and just need a beat.
I find the pre-programed rhythm patterns difficult to use when playing my piano.I have yet to figure out the bars in the tunes , even after calling for tech assistance.
I like simplicity in the divices I use at home and on gigs. This Boss drum machine is by far and away the most uncomplicated and easy to use "on the fly" type of unit on the market.
- 8-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 12-voice polyphony
- 120 drum and percussion sounds
- 12 bass sounds
- 20 - 260BPM
- Realtime or step recording
- 13 velocity-sensitive pads
- Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
- I/O: L, R (RCA), L, R (1/4"), footswitch jack (stereo 1/4"), MIDI in, DC in (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply DC9V: dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adapter (PSA-series)
- Power Consumption 200 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use:
approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Options AC Adapter: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31
- The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
- Realistic drum, percussion, and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads
- Programmable rhythm progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending
- Total Sound Control with Sound Shape function and Ambiance for professional drum sounds
- 100 preset styles and 100 user styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control